Advt. No. 04/2017-18 Date 18/08/2017
Jharkhand Biodiversity Board (JBB) has been constituted by the State Govt. having it’s headquarter at Ranchi under Sec. 22 of Biological Diversity Act, 2002 to implement the mandate of the said Act. JBB intends to engage experienced candidates/professionals as consultant for the following position:-
|Name of position||Consolidated Per Month||Essential qualification & Experience||No. of Post||Age Limit||Nature of Appointment|
|Consultant – Social Mobilization Officer (Download ToR)||Rs. 50,000 – Rs.70,000/-||PG/ Master in Social Science/Social work/ Rural Development OR equivalent from recognized university with ten years of experience in relevant field.||01||45 Yrs||As Consultant|
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to submit their application online latest by 07th September, 2017.
- No application submitted by candidates in hard copies at recipient address shall be accepted.
- List of short listed applications and dates of technical test/ interview would be posted on www.jbbjharkhand.org. Candidates are requested to check the website periodically for regular updates and other announcements.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit of the candidates will be the closing date for receipt of application.
- The prescribed essential qualification is minimum. Mere fulfillment of the qualification does not confer any automatic right for being shortlisted/ considered for/ at any stage of selection whatsoever. Similarly, higher/enhanced qualification also does not entitle candidate(s) to be automatically called for technical test/ interview, if any. Merely being allowed to appear at any stage of selection does not confer any automatic right for selection. The Member Secretary, Jharkhand Biodiversity Board, Ranchi reserves the right to fix and adopt any methodology/procedure for short listing the candidates in context of criteria fixed by it at its own discretion. All such decisions of the Member Secretary, JBB Ranchi shall be final and binding on all the candidates.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. If on verification at any later stage it is found that they do not fulfill any/all of the eligibility conditions prescribed, or they have provided any false/misleading information at any stage, their candidatures will be cancelled/ rejected and JBB reserves the right to take any action as deemed fit in such case(s).
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- The candidates are advised to read the advertisement carefully before filling up the application form. Candidates are strongly advised to fill their application with utmost care and caution since no request for any modification(s) therein will be entertained after submission of the form under any circumstances.
- Applications received after last date & time and / or received through fax/e-mail, etc would be summarily rejected without any notice to Applicant and no representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- No correspondences from any candidate/applicant for not being shortlisted/ considered for selection/ interview/appointment etc. would be entertained by JBB, Ranchi at any stage under any circumstances. Canvassing in any form will summarily disqualify the candidates.
- The Member Secretary, JBB, Ranchi reserves the right to cancel the selection process to any post(s) at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
- The decision of JBB, Ranchi as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the technical test/ interview shall be final.